Senior IT executive and recognized leader and innovator in the strategic use of Information technology. Focus and vision include pushing the boundaries of the use of technology to transform higher education to meet the needs of today's global digital learners, researchers, their partners and collaborators. Expert in design and delivery of cost-effective, high-performance information technology and information communications infrastructure, and applications, in complex environments. successful early adopter of cloud services. Regularly consulted by the media and organizations as an expert on the transformational power of cloud, cloud security and privacy issues and effectively moving from IT strategy to results.
Senior management roles held over the past 15 years, at some of the premier higher education institutions in Canada, including Osgoode Hall Law School, the Schulich School of Business and the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE).
A visionary and strong leader recognized for building and motivating exceptional teams. Successfully completed multiple organizational restructuring and change management projects within multi-faceted teams. Solutions-oriented innovator and highly analytical senior information technology executive with effective leadership, communication, decision-making, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
Friday Day Two Nov 3rd
EXPERT PANEL PRESENTATIONS
1. CIO Panel Designing Scalable Futureproof Learning Environments with a Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Lens
Moderator: Geoff Edwards, Superintendent of Learning Technologies, Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Diane Doersch, Senior Director of Information Technology, Digital Promise
- Peter Singh, Executive Officer – IT Services, TDSB
- Peter Prochilo, Superintendent of Education, Sudbury Catholic District School Board
- Kurt Binnie, Director Innovation and Technology, Lester B. Pearson School Board
- Timothy King, 2023 Cisco Netacad Innovation Architect & Shooting Star winner. IT & cybersecurity technician who thrives in emerging tech spaces, ICTC