Michael Campbell is the founder and President at Advancing Global EDU.
Michael is known as a connector in the education industry. Michael’s passion for improving education through innovation has helped private and not-for-profit organizations market solutions that support the learning community. While serving in various strategic executive marketing management positions in PK – 20 technology and publishing industry, Michael has championed industry innovations in data management, learning, and student engagement strategies. Helping to influence growth and innovation in the industry. Prior to his current position at Advancing Global EDU, Inc., Michael held leadership positions with Forward Thinking EDU, Learning Bird, Follett Software Company, ETA hand2mind, Pearson, Cengage and McGraw-Hill Higher Education. Michael also works with the Ontario, Canada MaRS program as a program mentor and an Advisor to companies in their Learning start-up community and serves on various boards including the Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois.
Friday Day Two Nov 3rd
2. A CanAm Lens to Empowering, Courageous Leadership in achieving Sustainable Digital Transformation in Education embracing both AI & HI
- Kathy Hurley, President, Kathy Hurley Consulting LLC, Co-Founder, Girls Thinking Global & Former EVP Pearson Foundation and Industry Consultant
- Lisa Schmucki, Founder & CEO, edWeb.net
- Jennifer Ferrari, CEO & President, Education Research & Development Institute
- Kristina Ishmael, Deputy Director, Office of Ed Tech U.S. Department of Education
- Berj Akian, Founder & CEO, ClassLink
- Michael Campbell, President, Advancing Global EDU