Dr. Mario Chiasson
Dr. Mario Chiasson is known for his practical insights on learning innovation. He is experienced and equipped to make big things happen. As the founder of My Learning My Space, Mario has helped countless organizations and institutions (schools, districts, ministries, colleges, universities, business and communities) to navigate through disruptive change, develop innovation capabilities and drive continuous improvement. From startups and small projects to educational and community reform.
Mario is a researcher that focuses on the design of spaces that influence the learning and the teaching process of new skills aligned with the innovative society. He holds a Bachelors degree in Physical Education with two concentration (Math and Science), a Masters in school administration with a focus on ICT and a Ph.D in Education at Université de Moncton, New-Brunswick, Canada. He is a Microsoft Innovative Teacher, a Cisco IT Essential Teacher, an Apple Distinguished Educator, an Apple Certified Trainer.
Friday Day Two Nov 3rd
3. Designing Your Ultimate Learning Environment of the Future
Moderator: Karen Yamada, Chief Learning Office & CFO, C21 Canada
- Dr. Mario Chiasson, Director of Research, Innovations and Change Management at District scolaire francophone Sud
- Helen Pereira-Raso, BA (Hons), BEd, MEd, Head of School, (HTS) Holy Trinity School
- Luc Goudreault, CEO, Vireo
- Michael Campbell, President, Advancing Global EDU
- Fred Dixon, CEO of Blindside Networks, Co-Founder of BigBlueButton