With over 15 years of experience in education, mainly in the EdTech space, Luc has had the pleasure of working with governments, ministries, education departments, administrators, teachers, students and business partners across the country and internationally, primarily in the implementation and deployment of digital learning solutions. His interpersonal skills and collaborative approach have allowed him to accumulate a valuable network of international contacts in the fields of education and technology.
His training and expertise are focused on organizational and human development. Luc excels in implementing organizational strategies and developing optimal teams to generate growth.
Friday Day Two Nov 3rd
3. Designing Your Ultimate Learning Environment of the Future
- Karen Yamada, Chief Learning Office & CFO, C21 Canada
- Dr. Mario Chiasson, Director of Research, Innovations and Change Management at District scolaire francophone Sud
- Dr. Barbara “Bobbi” Kurshan, Public/Private Company Board Director, C-Suite Executive, Audit, CEO, Author
- Luc Goudreault, CEO, Vireo