Helen Pereira-Raso has dedicated her career to inspiring students to be creative, engaged and curious learners who are fully prepared for life. In her role as Head of School at Holy Trinity School (HTS) and HTS Online, Helen brings a forward- thinking, progressive approach to education that is the foundation for HTS’s reputation as leaders in learning.
Helen’s career as an educational leader has always focussed on what matters most — developing a school culture in which all learners, adult and young alike, are able to explore, create and learn in meaningful ways. She is committed to professional learning as essential in the journey of educators and has led workshops globally. A visionary leader, Helen has been instrumental in building the HTS Learning Network ensuring all learners, adult and young, thrive. Her leadership and innovative approaches, combined with her passion and commitment to developing learning environments that inspire all learners, are what drive her life’s work.
Friday Day Two Nov 3rd
3. Designing Your Ultimate Learning Environment of the Future
Moderator: Karen Yamada, Chief Learning Office & CFO, C21 Canada
- Dr. Mario Chiasson, Director of Research, Innovations and Change Management at District scolaire francophone Sud
- Helen Pereira-Raso, BA (Hons), BEd, MEd, Head of School, (HTS) Holy Trinity School
- Luc Goudreault, CEO, Vireo
- Michael Campbell, President, Advancing Global EDU
- Fred Dixon, CEO of Blindside Networks, Co-Founder of BigBlueButton