SCHEDULE DETAILS Event Schedules
4:30 - 5:00 PM
PRE-FIRESIDE CHAT NETWORKING
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION, NETWORKING, AND VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR AREA
5:00 - 6:00 PM
OPENING RECEPTION, FIRESIDE CHAT
'Leading Beyond a Crisis to Future Proofing Learning'
Robert Martellacci – President, MindShare Learning Technology
The Panel Includes:
- Tom D'Amico – Director of Education, Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Karen Yamada – Chief Learning Officer & CFO, C21 Canada
- Dr. Ron Owston – Professor Emeritus, York University
- Katina Papulkas – Senior Education Strategist, Dell Technologies
- Dr. Chris Kim – Digital Media Instructor, Web Developer, & Research Engineer
- Dr. Mario Chiasson – Director of Research, Innovations and Change Management at District scolaire francophone Sud
- Dr. Adam Dubé – Associate Professor, Department of Educational and Counselling Psychology, Director, Learning Sciences & Health Professions Education, McGill University.
6:00 - 7:30 PM
22nd CANAM CELEBRATION OF EXCELLENCE NETWORKING RECEPTION AND STARTUP SHOWCASE
Virtual Networking Tool REMO
- CAN/AM Networking with conference attendees.
- Startup Showcase Featuring ICUBE UTM & Innovate UK Startups.
- Meet potential partners and discuss new opportunities with our valued sponsors.
- Exhibitors will be seated at the virtual tables to discuss opportunities and products.
8:00 - 8:30 AM
VIRTUAL CHECK-IN/EXPLORE THE VIRTUAL EXHIBIT AREA
Register and login online through virtual conferencing platform.
8:30 - 9:00 AM
WELCOME AND OFFICIAL GREETINGS
Greetings from Robert Martellacci, Founder and Conference Chair, Charting the Course of the Day with Dr. Tracey Burns, Senior Analyst, OECD Education, Skills Global Update & Vision for Future-Proofing Learning And Dave Bolton, Director of Sales – Canada for Wacom, Summit's Gold Sponsor.
9:30 - 10:30 AM
CROSS CANADA INTERNATIONAL CHECK UP PANEL
Gain Valuable Insights From Canadian and Global Experts on Leading Beyond a Crisis to Future Proofing Learning
- John Myers, Cofounder & CEO, Edsby
- Lisa Schmucki, Founder & CEO, edWeb.net
- Peter Singh, Executive Officer IT Services, TDSB
- Patricia Gartland, Member Board Of Directors at BC Council for International Education, CEO/Superintendent of Schools BC
- Dr. Rumeet Billan, Award-winning, internationally recognized entrepreneur, learning architect, speaker, author, humanitarian, and Canada’s top 10 power women 2020
- Steve Brown, President & Chief Executive Officer, NELSON
- Maxim Jean-Louis, Chief Executive Officer of Contact North | Contact Nord
- Eric Walters, Award-winning Canadian Author